PersonalMilestone

Birthday

8.28.2009

I almost forgot my password...




That's how long its been!

Since the last update, of course lots of things have happened and changed, most of which I would have a terrible time attempting to recall!

Work is busy but I feel like I'm making some progress...as far as advancement and the related fun things that come with it. Hard work, lots of stuff to do, drama and gossip...all in a day's work right?!

The girls are great. I feel like we're finally making some progress in the world of potty training. They moved up to a new "home room" at school and since then, we've seen a lot of progress for Lily. Ava is stubborn and I'm not sure how easily it will come for her, but maybe with the push of Lily's praise-getting...we'll see some change for her too. My babies are growing up!

I've started school! I've got one week under my belt, 15 to go! The first class...the teacher didn't show up. And the second class...the online course listing gave the wrong details for the book we were to purchase. Ugh! Here's hoping that the remainder of the term goes well. :)

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

Good luck with school! You're going to do great. :o)