PersonalMilestone

Birthday

1.12.2009

Monday...

Guess what, oh faithful followers of all things Jeana...

AMERICAN IDOL STARTS TOMORROW!

Yeah, I'm excited. I have accepted the fact that it makes me a complete loser. And I'm okay with that. Mainly because I know Kristi is a loser too. The plan is to have my brother and his family over for dinner in true "American Idol loser family" tradition. We like to heckle and mock. It suits us.

I spent the first part of my morning making my to-do list for work today. I'm over halfway down the first page of a legal pad. That's never a good sign. We had a decent weekend...didn't do much of anything really. I did help my Dad set up an automatic deer feeder. It kicks out food at set times. Nothing like baiting the furry little critters.

Oh, and we have definitely NOT made the switch from Nemo to Horton. Nope. Nemo is going to have to get lost, I think.

Here's to hoping this week is fast and fairly painless.

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

Ah American Idol. Bring families together in mocking solidarity since 2001!