PersonalMilestone

Birthday

1.14.2009

I'm glad I got tagged...

I needed a blog topic. ;) Thanks, Niki!

First:
1. Five names I go by:
Jeana, Jeana Rae, Sis, Mom, "Hey you", and "computer girl"...

2. Three things I am wearing right now:
French Blue Eddie Bauer wrinkle resistant shirt (don't you love the detail), black pants, and killer heels. Not killer because they are awesome or anything...but just because they are heels and I am wearing them at all.

3. Two things I want very badly at the moment:
A phone call, and a million dollars!

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
Kristi, Sarah, and Beth. Because I SAY SO!

5. Two things I did last night:
Watched American Idol and encouraged my nephew to spew profanity.

6. Two things I ate today:
So far, Diet Cherry Pepsi and spit. :)

7. Two people I talked last to on the phone:
Two people at work.

8. Two things I am going to do tomorrow:
Work, and work...

9. Two longest car rides:
To Colorado and to Canada. Ew. Long car rides blow.

10. Two favorite beverages:
Sweet tea and lemonade

Second:
4 favorite memories from 2008:
Parts of my trip to Canada, Girls weekend in Omaha in October, Christmas with my family, Ava and Lily's second birthday

4 favorite movies in 2008:
Stepbrothers, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, 21, and Stepbrothers again because it is THAT good.

4 favorite foods in 2008:
Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings, mashed potatoes with homemade noodles, string cheese, Holiday Grapes

4 places I loved in 2008:
I didn't go anywhere really so Dryden, Ontario...Omaha, Nebraska...and that's about it!

4 things I liked in 2008:
Dotti-Cab, seeing my BFF for a weekend, Top Chef, losing weight

4 things I am looking forward to in 2009:
Losing more weight, seeing my friends more, another girls weekend, more growing and changing from my girls.

4 people I tag:
Sarah, Kristi, Beth, Amber

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

Those posts are so fun. :o)
You really did have a good year. Best wishes in 2009.