PersonalMilestone

Birthday

2.03.2009

Up-diz-ate...

1. We went to Omaha this past weekend, to take the girls to the Children's Museum and the zoo. Good times were had by all. I think we need to install a slide like the one at the museum. Ava and Lily could have easily spent the entire day going down the slide, back up the stairs, down the slide, etc etc. It was so great seeing everyone. It made Brandon and I miss Omaha even more, I think. The kids all had so much fun playing together. We ate tons of good food and by the time we got home on Sunday were were past pooped and just plain worn out.

2. I started 30 Day Shred last night. OMG.

3. I finally got to meet Sarah the slutface. She's adorable and dresses way too cute. So I kind of hate her. Additionally, you should have had a look at the waffle she at at FarmHouse. Yeesh. Don't let that chick fool ya, she can put some food away.

4. Kristi and I are gearing up for the DREAM Bowling event on March 7th. I have such fabulous ideas for my costume. It will be full-on hilarious.

More to come...

3 comments:

X-Country2 said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I'd love to be the next Omaha "slutface" you brunch with, so we may have to get together the next time you come to town. :o)

Sarah said...

I hate you too, schmoopie - and I will eat you out of house and home.

Shannon said...

We'll have to have another girls night out when you're back in town..last time was fun!