PersonalMilestone

Birthday

2.06.2009

The weekend ahead...

I'm making these:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/delicious-baked-fudge.pdf

And will try and only eat one. Because I'm on a diet and all. And it really is going well. I'm down nearly 2 lbs this week. I'd set a goal of 20 lbs in a month (since Jillian says it can be done, and her word is frickin' gospel), but I think that goal was probably a little lofty. I'm okay with that...because even if I don't lose 20, I could lose 15 in the pursuit of it.

And really, at this point...a loss is a loss to me!

I've done 4 days (tonight will be 5) of the 30 Day Shred. I really enjoy it. I've turned a couple of co-workers on to it. I can't wait to hear their reviews when they get in today.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

I'm such a whore for anything cooked in a ramakin. Let us know how it goes.