PersonalMilestone

Birthday

3.12.2009

I know, I know...

It's been a long time. Oh well.

I feel like crap. I've got something funky growing on the back of my throat and I'm waiting for the employee health nurse to get in so she can tell me to try something over-the-counter like she always does. And then I'll have to make a real doctors appointment and spend another day sick. Awesome.

My birthday is next week...no big deal as usual, though I am going out to dinner with my co-worker/fast friend Alicia and her family. Keith's Cafe. MMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMM!

Also, I'm considering taking St. Patty's Day off to participate in a low-key, 3 person pub crawl.

So that's my life in a nutshell as of late. It's been sucky in the life of Jeana as of recent. Here's to hoping it gets better.

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

Awww, get well soon and happy pre birthday!