PersonalMilestone

Birthday

3.28.2009

March Madness!

And I'm not just talking basketball here, people. As I peek out my window, from the sky falls a mixture of ice and snow. And Monday...it should be a spring-like 60 degrees. WTF, indeed.

But, we can talk about basketball too. Because currently, I am in first place in my work pool. FIRST PLACE. Proof:

That's right folks, just a few more days and I may be the proud winner of around $60 cash money. :)

Other than that, I'm ready for the weather to be nice so the girls can enjoy the park a few days a week and so I can open my windows and not run the heat! Work is going okay. It's busy...that's for sure, but the politics are getting a little tiring. But, I'm of the camp that currently feels like "I'm happy to have a job, even if it sucks sometimes!"

My birthday was great!

And the girls just woke up from a nap so that's all for now! Happy weekending!

No comments: